Before buying any skin lightening/brightening skin cream like Revitol Skin Brightener, it’s in your best interests to learn all about it. What’s in it? Is it safe to use? Uneven skin tone, dull skin and age spots is a widespread problem women.
And you don’t have to be at a more mature age as even younger women can develop these problems. Although sunscreens and moisturizers can reduce the risk of skin problems, they can’t treat the already existing areas. Thus, you need a particular product to help reduce their appearance.
Revitol Skin Brightener Overview
Revitol Skin Brightener is a natural solution to hyperpigmentation problems. It claims to brighten your skin tone and provide it a healthy glow. It only uses natural ingredients designed to lighten your skin tone.
The powerful ingredients inside of it such as Arbutin (the natural alternative of the unhealthy chemical hydroquinone), allantoin, shea butter, evening primrose oil and other herbals promote a more even and bright skin tone.
The company states it works to get rid of all types of skin irregularities such as dull/discolored skin due to aging, skin damage, blemishes and makes it look decades younger.
This skin brightening formula will reveal a brighter and more even toned skin. Improves and lightens the appearance of dark spots, freckles, liver, sun, and age spots and uneven skin tone.
The Revitol Skin Cream Company
Founded in 2002 he company has since become a well-known name in Health and Beauty. They provide safe and effective products according to their website.
They use the latest scientific discoveries and breakthroughs along with the finest ingredients sourced from around the world to provide premium quality health and beauty products guaranteed to work.
Their skin bleaching cream contains only natural ingredients as opposed to other more toxic chemicals that may cause dangerous side effects. Overall this skin cream company gets good reviews from customers.
Revitol Skin Brightener Ingredients
All of the ingredients included in Revitol Skin Brightener are’plant- based and safe without the use of harsh chemicals. Because of this, people are less likely to be allergic to this skin brightener, which is a great thing for people who are prone to allergic reactions.
The ingredients include:
- Arbutin: An alternative to hydroquinone a toxic chemical banned in most countries. It’s as effective as hydroquione but more expensive to manufacture.
- Allantoin Shea Butter:”Is best known for its hydrating and healing properties. Shea butter hydrates and softens dry, chapped skin and boosts cell regeneration.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Is the oil from the seed of the evening primrose plant. Evening primrose oil treats and repairs skin disorders including eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Grapefruit Extract: Derived from the seeds, membranes, and the pulp of grapefruit. It’s known to have active broad-spectrum, non-toxic, antimicrobial properties for fighting infection and promoting health.
- Vitamins A, C, and E: Improve the health and quality of your skin. These Vitamins are antioxidants that help protect skin from sun damage.
- Lumiskin Squalene:
Squalene is an antioxidant for preventing UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell growth and is an antibacterial.
All the ingredients of Revitol skin brightener are plant- based and safe without the use of harsh chemicals responsible for skin irritation and damage. Here is a complete list of ingredients:
Water, Evening Primrose Oil, Carbomer Tricaprylin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Liposome Imidazolidinyl Urea, Aminomethyl Propanol Dimethicone, Lumiskin Squalene, Arbutin, Shea Butter, Allantoin Grapefruit Extract, Z Whitener, Vitamins A, C, and E.
Is Revitol Skin Brightener Safe To Use?
There have been no reported serious side effects reported. It’s considered safe as it’s a natural plant based formulation enriched with vitamins which are natural anti-oxidants. They protect the skin from further damage which could otherwise cause blotchiness and uneven skin tone.
It contains all-natural ingredients to slough away the dead skin cells and diminish wrinkles. Natural moisturizers nourish the skin with their healing properties, and it’s safe for all skin types, and colors, even sensitive skin.
Directions for Use:
Cleanse your skin using a mild cleanser.
Apply two times a day.
Revitol Skin Brightener ‘ Pros And Cons
- An all-natural product containing no harmful chemicals like hydroquinone.
- Powerful skin brightening formula corrects all types of skin discoloration.
- It reduces age spots, dark pigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
- Fades freckles
- Contains natural moisturizers and vitamins to nourish the skin.
- It diminishes skin discoloration in just 4 weeks.
- It offers a 90-day money back guarantee.
- Not to be used by women who are pregnant and nursing infants.
- Not proven by clinical studies.
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide a lot of information about the product.
- Actual results may vary on different skin types.
- It takes a longer time to diminish the spots and discoloration.
Revitol Skin Brightener Customer Reviews
According to customer reviews, it’s a good solution, but it takes time and
persistence. Customers have reported a change in their skin after only a month.
‘I’ve been using this product for almost a month to help with hyperpigmentation on my cheeks. I have noticed it is lighter already and I’m hoping with continued use it goes away completely. I will be buying this again and again the price is very reasonable and the results are very noticeable!’ ‘ Tracey K.
‘I researched several products for removing age spots and this one ranked high. I tried it and loved it. It really works and the price is very reasonable and affordable. It is a slow removing process which is absolutely fine with me. Very natural looking.’ ‘ Darlene P.
“I’m 50 years old and have lived in Miami my whole life. I’ve been a beach bum and over the years have accumulated a few dozen dark sun spots on my hands and face.
After just a few initial applications of Revitol Skin Brightener Cream I began to see a difference and by the end of my first month, I was simply blown away by the results. I honestly believed I would have to live with those sun spots the rest of my life, but I was relieved when I started to see just how effective Revitol was. Thank you Revitol!” -Maria Friede
Where to Buy Revitol Skin Brightener Cream
Can you buy Revitol skin brightener’in local stores? The answer is it’s only available online. Local stores and pharmacies do not sell it.
When purchasing this product, it’s important to only order through the official Revitol website. Buying anywhere else could lead to problems.
The product ships direct from the manufacturer, it’s real and not outdated when ordering direct from the official website. You will also get their 90-day money back guarantee.
The question is not what stores sell Revitol skin cream as it’s not available in them. What you need to know is where can I get the best price with no risks involved. Why take chances with unofficial websites? It’s available right now, and just a click away. Act now.