Looking for natural skin bleaching products that work? Tried homemade skin bleaching using fruits or yogurt? They are safe to use but don’t work all that well and the effects don’t last long.
The next step is to switch to more powerful natural compounds like kojic acid. It’s considered safe but you do need to be a little more cautious when using other products like that.
The most crucial thing you need to know is the health hazards associated with these kind of topical products. Research has shown that the chemicals used in many of them are best avoided. Remember what goes on your skin goes into your body.
For more on skin bleaching safety use the quick links below.
Skin spots, discolorations, and imperfections are generally not a major health issue. But with society being so obsessive about physical appearances these problems can create low self-esteem and make you feel unattractive.
Exposure to the sun and aging is generally the most common cause of skin imperfections. Some people are born with skin imperfections or acquire them from acne or accident scars. As you age you will find aging signs like dark spots and other types of unusual pigmentation of the skin.
This requires you to you to find the best natural skin bleaching products available that are both safe and effective.
These Bleaching Creams Can Be Used For:
- Lightening and brightening overall skin tone.
- Hyperpigmentation of the skin.
- Dark spots around armpits.
- Damage due to the sun exposure.
- Age, liver, or other spots.
- Acne scars or scars due to injuries.
- Melasma and other skin discolorations.
The Hidden Health Dangers In Skin Bleaching Creams
Simply put, these chemicals are dangerous and can cause more harm than good. See a list here. A lot of these chemicals are known to cause skin irritation, and in some cases can actually cause skin disfigurement.
Some are known carcinogens, meaning they have a high potential of causing skin cancer. Something to watch out for and especially avoid is hydroquione.
It is not uncommon to find skin bleaching creams that are laden with this chemical as the active ingredient. There is no doubt hydroquinone is very effective and that it does work, but what are the risks?
Is it safe for use on your skin? The answer is no it is not safe to use! Despite the fact that it is an effective skin whitening agent, it has been banned in over the counter skin care products in many countries around the world. The EU banned it over ten years ago.
Are All Natural Skin Bleaching Products Safer To Use?
You need to be cautious in using any over the counter topical skin creams. It is up to you to determine the exact ingredients contained in the product.
If it doesn’t provide much information then you should not purchase it. Look for products that contain natural ingredients that will work to inhibit the overproduction of melanin naturally without the nasty side effects.
Melanin is the natural skin pigment that determines how bright or dark your skin is. Hyper-pigmentation is the darkening of an area of your skin caused by increased melanin.
Are All Natural Bleaching Creams Effective?
The good news is that today you can brighten, lighten, or tone your skin safely with natural skin lightening ingredients that are just as effective as the harsh chemicals used in other creams and lotions.
It is safer to use skin lightening cream made from organic ingredients. One very effective ingredient to look for is Alpha-Arbutin. This compound is a plant extract which also limits melanin production.
Studies have shown alpha-Arbutin to be as effective as hydroquinone without all the negative side effects. Most people tolerate it easily without skin irritation.
What are the natural ingredients to look for in skin creams:
- Alpha-Arbutin – Derived from the Bearberry plant it is very expensive to manufacture and is one of the most advanced skin lightening ingredients on the market and a very effective natural alternative to synthetic hydroquinone.
- Bearberry Extract – Also called Arbutin, or Beta-Arbutin, it is also derived from the Bearberry plant. Safe and natural although it’s skin lightening effect is less than that of the alpha version.
- Kojic Acid – Derived from rice it is a mild inhibitor of the formation of melanin. Discovered in 1989 it is another natural alternative to hydroquinone.Also used in food and cosmetics as a preservative.
- Licorice Extract – The licorice plant serves many purposes in skin care. It has skin whitening and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties make it a very popular ingredient in the skin care industry.
- Lemon Juice Extract – Lemon juice is one of nature’s most potent skin bleaching ingredients. Unfortunately it can only be used at small concentrations because it is also very irritating to the skin.
There are more natural ingredients that are used in small amounts in many skin lighteners. Look for the products that contain natural ingredients like these and avoid the others with the harsh chemicals.
Conclusion And A Skin Bleaching Recommendation
There are some natural skin bleaching products on the market made of a combination of natural ingredients that are considered safe to use. One of them that has been receiving a lot of good reviews on it’s safety and effectiveness is Meladerm cream.
It’s manufactured by the Civant Skin Care company and it is only available online. It has never used Hydroquinone, and is one of the pioneers of using Alpha-Arbutin as an safe and effective alternative.
They have rather impressive statistics and data regarding the cream’s success. It is definitely worth giving a try especially since it is safe to use, and has a 30 day money back guarantee. If it does not work you get all your money back so there is no risk to you. Meladerm is available right now and just a click away.